Klein Attitude Dolomite - small update

Great pictures :D Wished gone for a cycle round the p/k over the weekend

The park was surprisingly quiet yesterday... you usually spend your time dodging the families and insane timetrailers that aim to complete one lap in three minutes.

Got stopped by this one guy on a spanking new flashy full-suss setup; he instantly recognised the dolomite colours and was all over it like a rash. Said he remembered them from when he was a teen - got chatting and he really knew his old skool but didn't know about the site so I told him to take a look and be prepared to take a battering of the wallet.

feetabix":39k74xcb said:
I randomly entered a local time trial on mine a couple of years ago.....just a pair of slicks over it's usual set up......it got loads of attention, even from the waxy leg brigade!.....

I bet it goes like a rocket with slix on!

Superb photos and great great great bike!... I bet it kills you having that in the household and not being able to ride it.

Sparkzz":1y0jx48h said:
Superb photos and great great great bike!... I bet it kills you having that in the household and not being able to ride it.

Damn right it's a killer.. just went round the block on it and nearly ended up on the deck! I need at least a 20" :cry: .... oh and some more money!!

Spent the day in the garage on my retrobikes today. I gave the Attitude a full going over and added a new chain and a pair of Ringle Q/Rs. I'm probably going to get an HG70 chain as I'm not keen on the all-black HG50. There's still a retro 400mm seatpost outstanding so just using a modern 400mm stop-gap until a suitable replacement is found. There's some NOS 730 pedals on the way and the only other change I'd like to make are some decent chainrings and new bolts.

Took some piccys to show the condition. It's obviously not NOS but it scrubs up pretty well.. and it's usable!

DSC_5505.jpg

DSC_5517.jpg

DSC_5516.jpg

DSC_5512.jpg

DSC_5511.jpg

Europa Bicycle Centre still exists on Van Nuys Blvd in LA which I thought was pretty cool.

DSC_5510.jpg

DSC_5509.jpg

DSC_5508.jpg

DSC_5524.jpg

DSC_5507.jpg

DSC_5468.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

That's one of my unicorns right there in that colour & size, looks awesome!! Your wife is very lucky. :D

Back