Kia Ora

nporternz":1x3jnw33 said:
rosstheboss":1x3jnw33 said:
I thought this was going to be a thread about tasty old school orange juice!! Hello and welcome all the same!

Its too good for crows

its just for me and my dog!!!!!

"It's too Orangey for crows"
;)

Hey Clint,

Did you used to live round the corner from me I lived on Burns Rd? My Dad had the motor bikes. If so small world and all that!!!

Couldn't beat having the forest on your door step for a quick spin.

Cheers

Matt

No cindercone with Campag, but I know a man who has one, but not with Campag on.

Hey Matt, unbelievable, tis I. Yeah the old men loved their bikes did they not! :cry:

Now what was the deal with the AMP and the rio riva challenge. All rings a bell with me. Somebody had somebody elses bike. All a big mish mash back then.

How small is this world. PM me and lets catch up.

So the harbour froze, my goodness, glad I am here for this time of year.

Agh Wareham forest. I was caningh around it on a borrowed Specy Stumpy back in August. It was teh small one 13.5" or 14" Hah I turned the stem upside down and slammed the seat back as far as I could. Took me back.

Poole. Mmmmm Extreme were there thats where I goy my Manitou's and thats where I returned them for a refund. They were Cr#p.

I am back in July / August anyone who wants to meet up for a Purbecks ride. :D :D :D :idea:

G'day mate,

I'm in Welly too and used to live in B'mth, Dorset, many a happy ride in the Purbecks between 90 - 92...

If you see a pink Pace going around give me a toot!!!

Rich

Rich":1jzbjtql said:
G'day mate,

I'm in Welly too and used to live in B'mth, Dorset, many a happy ride in the Purbecks between 90 - 92...

If you see a pink Pace going around give me a toot!!!

Rich

or look the other way cos your bike is PINK Rich ;)

Latest posts

Back