Kenisis Crosslight rolling frame set

giraffeinbath

Dirt Disciple
In the absence of a 'cross for sale' category I'll pop it in here as it is a machine made for mud after all, Mod's put it in 'road' if you think it should be there.

Kenisis Crosslight

Centre of BB to top of seat tube measures 54cm
'Virtual' top tube I measure to be in the ballpark of 55.5cm

This is a nice riding bike, more forgiving than you may expect from an aluminium frame. I've owned it since new, never raced and never crashed. The frame has all the normal chips and patina from a bike that has been used and loved but that all adds to the character right?

The wheels were professionally hand built with XT M750 hubs front and rear, Alesa 917 rims which are a good colour match for the frame, all tied together with stainless DT Swiss spokes. Again these show signs of use but I would say there is plenty of life left in them yet.

I had Argos Racing Cycles in Bristol fit some bottle bosses on the down tube. Comes complete with a good quality, lightweight Giant stem and bar combo, selcoff headset and there's a cable pulley mounted should you need it. The stub of a seat post is just one that I use to place the bike in the work stand and isn't included, I'm not sure you would find it that comfortable anyway....

Price is £160 posted to mainland UK, or £150 if you would like to collect it from Bath.

Any question feel free to ask.

kenisis_crosslight_IMG_7042_zps8305991c.jpg

kenisis_crosslight_IMG_7045_zpsd3ce55f8.jpg

kenisis_crosslight_IMG_7047_zpsc8b24809.jpg

kenisis_crosslight_IMG_7048_zps9c665047.jpg

kenisis_crosslight_IMG_7043_zps93f98254.jpg

kenisis_crosslight_IMG_7044_zps912a173d.jpg

kenisis_crosslight_IMG_7046_zpsa2e37e5a.jpg

kenisis_crosslight_IMG_7048_zps9c665047.jpg

I don't need this to hang around indefinitely so open to sensible offers, £99 collected or £110 delivered to your door by courier will take it.....

Perfect Christmas build project to save you from the TV!

Back