Keith coppell ....help needed

CTK":3op4d0b4 said:
Singlespeed would be cool. You'll need a screw on bmx type freewheel, but thats about it. Don't paint it its an unnecessary expense.

First thing to do is to stick the BMX freewheel on to see if you can get the chainline right with the cranks as they are.

Also it might not be a KC it could be just a bike he sold at his shop.

Re:

It has kc on down tube and headstock,very neatly made .....do frame numbers start with n, it looks near identical to the silver one that was on here ! Except it has a neat v shaped type heart just under shifters.
Under saddle is identical to the silver one and around headstock,couple of cable guides are in different places but near the same.

Re:

Dave Lloyd changed his decal style several times over the years, Rourke have too, I guess as a maker runs out of one set of decals they look at the possibility of updating.

As for painting up mint.. well, you then go off in another direction, even if it is single speed, everything ends up being spanky and shiny.

The phrase here abouts is 'they are only original once.'

I've done both original and spanky, the choice is yours.

Re:

I'm going to leave it ...clean it up,new cables ect ect maybe single speed wheels and crank,keep originals,the frame is pretty good clean components

Back