KEEPING Orange Formula 1989. NOT FOR SALE

Great news, and also think its good your not splitting it.

You ought to get out and ride it, get the most from it, not many people get a chance to ride a Formula. You can always restore it again if you ever need to ;)

Mark

Thanks for the positive comments.. extremly difficult decision, but feel its the right one. Although regarding splitting the bike, it was probably the most viable option due its cost. I intend to change my intentions with it, basically ride it and enjoy it and throw caution to the wind. Then get it resprayed with new decals designed, perhaps take it to Argos or graphicsshack etc in the future when i have a little spare cash :facepalm: . :cool:

Re: Re:

JackieO":4wyqq1za said:
I might have a foil decal.

:shock:
Thanks for the reply, if i could get a copy of the foil decal that would be fantastic.
Am keen to finish off the great work Adrian and Kevin Winter did on this bike, and obviously having the accurate decals is the iceing on the cake!
So if you could help thats brilliant :D

Re:

I have just stripped my frame and sent the decals off to be replicated, I have had three of each printed off and if I can fit them to the frame (with no bother) when it comes back from being resprayed, you can have the spare.
If you'd like them quicker or a complete set yourself, I can put you in contact with the guy who did mine. As the major artwork process has been done, it should be a lot cheaper for you.
Could you send or post a photo of your Black Clockwork?

Back