Karma.If I were to Offer the ultimate Free, what?

Get it going and nice and shiny, and be just be happy to have one of the bikes I've wanted since I was a kid. Oh and probably most importantly use it.

Short of having its babies, I doubt anyone could better videojetman or Jussa's offers! Both seem to go way above and beyond the call of duty

I wish I had the time to do anything useful with it...

I would just ride it plain and simple. Since my last bike was taken off by the police (with me being arrested) as it seems the bloke who sold it to me wasn't the owner I have been riding a solid steel full suss thing my dad donated to me, which is frankly shocking. I had been hoping to sort something out to replace and am hoping a kind person on this site might have something for me but is struggling with a seatpost stuck in the frame.

highlandsflyer":e8v18vwn said:
P.S. Why is this in the For Sale section?

I've always put karma in this section, unless it's post '98, I've never seen it put anywhere else and I didn't know there was a karma section.

Alison

What is it you need complete it alison. I think it be better if we try and get you the bits you need to get it built up for yiurself. I will gladly help out if i can as ive been lucky enough to recieve karma from you before

Now that sounds like a plan!

I was pondering a general question about karma items Alison.

Thanks to people posting them in the for sale thread, people who are not trading rarely get a look in!

I immediately thought of a down side to a karma thread though, people might add a couple of karma items to a long list of for sale items merely to get people looking.

Cynical huh? :)

Back