Karma - DMR pedals and FSA headset ALL GONE

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have done better than expected with some recent trades, so thought it was time for another Karma giveaway.

One item per person, in order to spread the love as much as possible. There's no postage to pay, just reply on here and PM me your postal address :cool:

We have one pair of DMR V8 pedals, scrappy as hell cosmetically but a blow over with a black rattle can would make good? Axles spin well but have a bit of play, so a service needed.

...and a FSA Orbit MX headset (1 1/8"), once blue anodised but has mostly faded to a sort of light blue/grey over time. Works 100% with super smooth bearings and totally complete. Fit and forget!

Pictures are below:

All gone to a good home!

Attachments

• IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0641.jpg
    IMG_0641.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0640.jpg
    IMG_0640.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 200
Re:

Oh, I feel so guilty jumping in so quick, but could I possibly nab the headset please....??! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Happy to cover postage costs or do some sort of swap for my cra....erm.... good stuff

Kaz

Re: Re:

RickTheUncivil":3cohh3e7 said:
S'ok you take it. I'll catch the next one

You sure Rick...?? Trying to do up a bike for a mate's kid, this would be perfect to just get it back on the road cheaply.... :p

Re:

Rick, you're a gentleman. It looks like the the headset is going to the good lady of Somerset. Fire me over a postal address when ready :)

Anybody want the pedals :?:

Back