Karma and cheap stuff - some postable, some collect only

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I'm moving, and have loads of stuff I'm prepared to give away or sell cheap if collected from South Somerset. The karma stuff can be posted at cost, but it would probably be better for you cost wise if you had a lot in a big box. (Or even THE lot, I wouldn't mind!) Karma stuff, if posted, has the following conditions - first refusal to regular posters on here who are prepared to at least let me know when it has arrived safely, as in the past I haven't even had acknowledgement of stuff I've given away. Second refusal to anyone who is prepared to do the same! :cool:

(More pics now on page 2)

Free stuff - Cro Magnon crankset with non matching Nexave LH crank, pair of 7 speed Vuelta (?) V section wheels with cassette and tyres (collection only!), RST Mozo Pro forks with cracked brace and needing service, RST 181 forks, Renthal style bars, cruiser perhaps?, Profile Tenacious yellow bars cut down, BBB saddle, probably some cheap and nasty seat posts in various sizes. Probably other stuff as I go through it all!

Cheap stuff - front wheel, GT Hadley hub on Mavic X318, almost brand new, £15. Some bars but need to go through them all, eg X Lite G Force in yellow, £15. Forks, chrome Planet X jumps style rigid, £20. Again, probably other stuff, best collected as only have access to PO and due to length costs about £11/£12 to post on top!

PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO WORK HOURS AND THE MOVE, I HAVE LIMITED TIME TO GET THIS STUFF PACKED AND OUT OR HANG AROUND FOR COLLECTION SO PLEASE BE DECISIVE!! :D

SOLD/GONE

Specialized crankset
Saracen bottle cage
1" ahead forks with shim to fit 1 1/8" stem and aheadset, £10 - on hold

Attachments

• various bars chainsets etc 004.JPG
    various bars chainsets etc 004.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 637
Re: Karma Time!! (Can post) Plus cheap stuff for collection

dibs the renthal bars if your willing to post

Dibs the Specialized Cranks if you could post ;) :D

Cheers

Mark :D

Sorry guys, only just got in from work... :facepalm:

I'm very near Langport on the Somerset levels, black and white stem has gone at the cycle jumble a couple of weeks ago, sorry. (Should get some better pics up of what is available but haven't had chance, this was an old pic)

Kermit, PM me, cranks will be £3 to post first class.

DrJo, bars are very wide and heavy, so I think come in at £11.96 with the PO (Parcelforce) which is only option for sending I have. I could put some other freebies in with them if you were willing to pay that to make it worth your while?

Going to have my tea now, back in a bit!!

Hi,
If you´re willing to post to Spain I´m interested in:

.- Front wheel, GT Hadley hub on Mavic X318, almost brand new, £15
.- GT stem pictured
.- Shimano LX RD pictured

Let me know please

Cheers/Saudos

Saracen bottle cage please please please

PM me Coomber and we'll sort sumat out.

PLEASE note, refer to the list above in the original post for what is available! The idea of this is to get rid of stuff quickly, which is why collection is preferred on the big/long items, I don't have access to courier services, only the PO, and can't wait in for couriers to collect for you. Wheel is collection only, sorry.

Back