Just checking in

Knee is finally feeling better, going for a gentle ride tomorrow.... :D

Re:

Well, as my local trail centre is being reinstated to active quarry status and huge question marks over its present developments.....by me and 3 other volunteers I am completly torn to bits, solice is I can still ride everywhere else but when youve pumped your time, soul, money and efforts into something to see it swept away within 2 weeks is heartbreaking. Feel numb, been a good 4 years though.

Re: Re:

longun":3rwkbfan said:
Well, as my local trail centre is being reinstated to active quarry status and huge question marks over its present developments.....by me and 3 other volunteers I am completly torn to bits, solice is I can still ride everywhere else but when youve pumped your time, soul, money and efforts into something to see it swept away within 2 weeks is heartbreaking. Feel numb, been a good 4 years though.

Flipping heck, any warning or just tough shit?

Re: Re:

Flipping heck, any warning or just tough shit?[/quote]

We knew the quarry basin would be filled which was no concern at all but the prep groundwork has extended onto and into the trails.......went from nealry finishing a new section to almost walking away from it all

Been there fella spent 3 years building a site just to be told "you can ride here anymore" its bloody heart breaking.

Trebz":3st6oiu6 said:
I lost my job, became a racist, stopped being a racist then got a new job. Weird.
Production assistant for the Black and White Minstrel Show?

Back