Just another Raleigh John Tomac Signature

That's awesome Paul. Definitely in the right home.

I've got a pressie for it to head your way soon, in keeping with the 1992 theme.

:cool:

regan_ev":mhozmmni said:

I've got a pressie for it to head your way soon, in keeping with the 1992 theme.

Thanks Regan!
Was a bit worried about the definition of “pressie” but I think I’ve figured it out. ;)

CCMDoc":2xeuoez3 said:
regan_ev":2xeuoez3 said:

Thanks Regan!
Was a bit worried about the definition of “pressie” but I think I’ve figured it out. ;)

HAHA

It’s because Americans insist on using zeds for the zee sound.

Read as ‘prezzie’ aka present aka gift.

Wow! A bike with some provenance there! Just knowing that Tomac rode that thing must give you an extra 5mph downhill... :) Great to see it's being ridden too!

:cool: thanks for sharing, obviously needs lots more pics :)

Great to see it out and being used, and it looks in good condition for a race bike too

mark

Wow just wow! What a beautiful piece of history! After watching some races on YouTube I saw this and now I can dream nicely

ibbz":q78yguh5 said:
Wow just wow! What a beautiful piece of history! After watching some races on YouTube I saw this and now I can dream nicely

NorbaRacer uploaded a great many including two productions of the ‘91 Worlds to YouTube. I’ve watched them many times and enjoy them every time.

CCMDoc":1nw518nv said:
ibbz":1nw518nv said:

NorbaRacer uploaded a great many including two productions of the ‘91 Worlds to YouTube. I’ve watched them many times and enjoy them every time.
Have you any links? I can’t seem to find them

I must of missed this one, words rarely fail me but I'm struggling for suitable adjectives that do it justice!
Love it. I'd sell an organ for this bike

Latest posts

Back