Just another Funk?? :)-

Hi,

Yes, I have a frame and for now no picture, and as said before the frame needed some small repaint due to scratches due to customs inspection.
The size is a Medium and it's silver and black colour and hope soon I will get it from the painter ;)

About the Fork no, don't know about theis issues, so please can you guys give me more feedback about them?

On the Box I have more Elastometers and in good condition but is there any more issues in them?

About the Chain was one of my weight weenies friends that introduce me to this chain since he had several on some weight weenies retro builds and also with goldtech cassettes but this last one since its in aluminium I was not very interested in getting one :)

Thanks for the comments ;)

Nuno

I knew or read that article but didn't knew or heard about those failures on the forks so thanks and I will keep a close look on them ;)

Just called the painter and tomorrow the frame is ready so can't wait to have some parts assembled ;)

The wheels won't be ready thanks to the EBay seller that didn't wanted to ship me the parts from UK :roll:
Probably my self with 300 100% feedback should be an issue!! Whatever....

This is looking good m8.

I love the mix of parts, and the chunky onza cantilevers should go well with the FUNK.

Sweet :)

nogueira.nuno":5h1ne803 said:
I knew or read that article but didn't knew or heard about those failures on the forks so thanks and I will keep a close look on them ;)

Just called the painter and tomorrow the frame is ready so can't wait to have some parts assembled ;)

The wheels won't be ready thanks to the EBay seller that didn't wanted to ship me the parts from UK :roll:
Probably my self with 300 100% feedback should be an issue!! Whatever....

Get sent to me and will send on to you, if you want mate ;)

Thanks ;)

Was on Devil Bay so many more sellers available but this one made me loose time!! Like I said, whatever, sometimes "issues" happen ;)

Finally there it is ;)

The frame is a Metalic Black and silver and the varnish as some Metal Flakes(theres other better name for this!)

But of course I was not able to have without parts :LOL:

The paint turned out great! Looks nice dripping with the blue and purple ano bits. :cool: Personally I'd go with an all black saddle since the blue on the Flite doesn't quite match the blue ano, but I'm just being picky.

mfh126":2s3b5ojl said:
The paint turned out great! Looks nice dripping with the blue and purple ano bits. :cool: Personally I'd go with an all black saddle since the blue on the Flite doesn't quite match the blue ano, but I'm just being picky.

to me nothing matches, perhaps i am just a conservative kind off fella,but that looks a complete mish mash of parts :?

Back