JUN 9th- National Recce, Reeth, Swaledale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Atkin":18ml0v3g said:
Looking forward to the main event..... sorry I can't make it on the recce.

Can we get any hints on the route? The pics look familiar.....

I,ve two or three routes in mind Rob so.... keep guessing ;)

The pics are Gunnerside and Great Pinseat

Vern , might have to blob I'm afraid, overdid it at the weekend (really shouldn't have gone out for 3 hours yesterday after party Mon aft and previous 2 days running trial), back/sciatica giving big probs this morning (lots of painkillers and help putting socks on) , doing excercises so will see how it goes, I'll drop a response on here or PM you Fri eve and let you know.
Matthew :cry:

Definitely not going to make it anymore, back still solid this morning so can't see any chance of major improvement for Sat .
Hope you have a good run and a few more bodies than Hambleton Hills.
Will be out of action till probably early/mid August due to knee op at end of month so am well pissed of as this was to be the last time out with you lot for a while.
Matthew

cheers for letting us know matthew. you will be like robo-cop soon, new titanium internals and synthetic tissues.

well, that E3 will make your back 100 times worse as they weigh a TONNE!

let me take that prohibiting chunk of metal from you, for free, honest i will. ;)

Yeh I can tell it'll be heavy when built by how heavy the frame is (not), build has ground to a halt though as I'm having to earn some pennies to pay annoying things like mortgage/fuel/rent etc and having a week off doesn't help as if I'm not in work I get no money but still have the same overheads, one of the few pitfalls of being self employed .
Hope the weather pics up for you all on sat .
Matthew

I'll be back.
If this knee goes as well as the first then shouldn't be out of it for long, last time walked out of Hospital 3 hours after op, was very carefully setting a trial (with stiches n bandages) a week later and was climbing Goat Fell a month and bit after that so hopefully will be able to make some of the late August runs.
Might even have the E3 done by then so I don't have to hide with my modern thing.
Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back