Julien Blanc: Blanc Off You Scumbag!

Re:

The biggest crime is Liberalism but at least it paves the way for progress ,it opens the doors for the Radicals and 'gives them enough rope' it's a great master plan but a time served classic.

Re: Re:

captaincosmic":1rpz092i said:
The biggest crime is Liberalism but at least it paves the way for progress ,it opens the doors for the Radicals and 'gives them enough rope' it's a great master plan but a time served classic.
Actually, it irks me more when people just stop at some arbitrary point, rather than fully concede where their rhetoric actually goes.

Biggest crime is Liberalism? Don't make me laugh. I suspect you'd not be quite as free and easy in your condemnation, were you living in a country that didn't permit the same sort of outspoken views. Always makes me laugh when people spout this sort of guff - which they're free to, because the very thing you're decrying is the very thing that supports and encourages others to be tolerant of your intolerance.

Don't stop there with your tedious lambasting of Liberalism - let's go where this should really end up - let's get rid of this assumed axiom that democracy is such a great idea - what's so bloody good about it? There are many times when I think it's a fecking awful idea - should we really trust the uninformed whingings of people who know no better that whatever the Sun or Daily Wail drip feed them?

En masse, people are fecking idiots, so I say let's do away with democracy - why have the stupid, ignorant - and happy to be ignorant - masses involved in decisions that have true consequence. Cut them out of the loop, make them know their place, if you smell what the Rock is cooking.

Glad we've sorted that out - I don't want to hear any voices of dissent, else there's a salt mine with your name on it, sunshine.

Now then - benevolent dictator, or despotic dictator? Truth be told, I don't think I'm gonna go down the route of being a despotic dictator - despite the purity of rationale, it never seems to end well. So, benevolent, revered, trusted dictatorship, then - I'll just be a despot behind closed doors...

So who's with me, and who's against me - the "againsts" tacitly accept being rounded up and interned - hey, you were the one saying "The biggest crime is Liberalism" after all... You know that line from the film Snatch? "Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol..." well don't relax thinking it's purely fictional, whimsical, wannabe-Brit-gangster rhetoric. Soylent Green - s'all I'm saying.

All very neatly wrapped up for next weeks episode. This stuff just writes itself.

Back