Juliana Furtado replica GT TEAM XIZANG

racer x

Hi from what i have seen she used first edition xt v-brakes that was used on down hill bikes
and prototype xtr rapid fire brake gear lever in silver but i think they was xt units as well as doing long testing for the xtrs that came out in late 1996 :?:
i will add a photo showing this combo :cool:

Re: racer x

racer x":mskhv5f5 said:
Hi from what i have seen she used first edition xt v-brakes that was used on down hill bikes
and prototype xtr rapid fire brake gear lever in silver but i think they was xt units as they was doing long testing for the new xtr groupsets for there team bike that came out in late 1996 1997:?:
i will add a photo showing this combo :cool:

Here's one pic too:
scan_juli1.jpg

Think you're right, the brakes have a bit rounder profile compared to XTR M950 so they're probably XT M739s.

Anyways, I haven't commented your bike yet: it's very lovely!
I regret selling mine!

Looks ace mate, did you just stopped polishing, no sand blast at all? Looking forward for more pictures of frame details :cool: 16 inch I recon?

Yes just stopped polishing the bike must be 2 years now do my best keep it clean though
bike looks good if i was to take the xigzang to a bike show and show it off
i would polish it again for that nice shine
dont really have the time these days but the frame colour always seems to go back to this standard old colour tianium must be dart and finger print stains ive had the bike now for the best part of 12 years

ow yes the frames the same size as hers a small 16" :D

Back