Judy is back!

15 mm axle, disc brake only, tapered steerer, 29 in wheels and now boost - how is one supposed to keep up with all this innovation making any existing wheels/frames/brakes incompatibubble.

Re:

They look like 70 quid Suntour sh*t... Rock Shox really do make some uninspiring forks these days. The graphic 'design' team could do with a swift kick to the groin too.

Bloody rubbish, where's my gun.

al.

Re: Re:

al":363ybgcl said:
They look like 70 quid Suntour sh*t... Rock Shox really do make some uninspiring forks these days. The graphic 'design' team could do with a swift kick the groin too.

Bloody rubbish, where's my gun.

al.

:D

They're not even yellow FFS!

Re:

Ah...remember my first judy xc's when they first came out in '95, as technology was advancing and suspension was a new thing. Today it's boring.....been done....we've had judy's and they don't even look very exciting. The mountain bike has been invented and developed. Now it's being redeveloped and reinvented with no real change to keep folk in jobs. There. Rant over. By the way they look shite! :D

Re:

They're just using old names to grab the 90s people who remember and some free adverts.
RS1 was just a year or so ago.

It just makes searching for stuff a pain in he arse.

How many different fork names all doing the same do they need.

Back