John Samways 1992 Formula One – Finished – Page 7

Re: John Samways Formula One – Finished – Page 7

blimey i missed this thread, as some of you know i used to work for GA cycles, the shop that John rode for, while i was there 2003 to 2009 john was still on and off racing for Gary (the owner) mostly road and cyclocross though, really nice bloke, we helped restore his 93 explosif, i'm sure he'll be chuffed to see this.

i link to this thread on the GA's facebook page

:)

Thank you, that would be very cool :cool:

If you do, would you PMing me the link please?

jonnyboy666":kyp4x6fp said:
https://www.facebook.com/ga.cycles?fref=ts

i think this link should work, they don't have a "wall" to write on though, so i messaged it to them to show Gary, hopefully they'll put it on the page. :)

Brilliant, thank you mate. It would be cool if he does see it - wasn't he a member here too?

i don't think Gary is a member but a couple of the guys in the shop maybe, they know i'm on here.

Im really chuffed about this bike, and im confident its certainly in the right hands...! Legend.. :cool:

jonnyboy666":1rj51buq said:
i don't think Gary is a member but a couple of the guys in the shop maybe, they know i'm on here.

I think John was though quite a while ago, also had some great detail ref his Formula road bike too, if im remembering correctly. Top chap. :cool:

Ill get that scan donr tomorrow.

sinnerman":3qv180eh said:
Im really chuffed about this bike, and im confident its certainly in the right hands...! Legend.. :cool:

Cheers bud. Couldn't have done it without your help ;)

Back