Jimbob_1978 feedback classic cheating boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
predki said:
but it's only the frame not whole bike.

If you look at the wheels above on that flickr account - open pro's on 105's and 105 brakes they match the ad the for the Look full bike, even down to the spoke pattern.

Righty ho, here we are again 'eh Dawid.

UK should be ashamed? Really? Class, good to get everyone on side from the outset.

Once again you'll be needing to sort this out with paypal and the buyer. I'm not clear what has occured thus far but surely if you send a well reasoned message (i.e. easy on the threats you so casually seem to throw about) you will get the money back from the Look? Did you try this?

The obvious has been suggested, it is either a mistake or not. Will contact Jimbob to try and clear it up. However please remember Dawid the sum total of my power will be to ban the user from the site. I don't have some kind of international cross border jurisdiction like a sort of Retro Interpol.

I'll lock this for the moment. Don't think the discussion will help.

As a final aside this must be at least the second or third bike I've seen which has been damaged in transit which you have sent. Perhaps you need to improve how you pack these given the number you seem to sell through here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back