Jeremy 'Bigot' Clarkson. Not My Favourite J.C! Guess Who Is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jeremy 'Bigot' Clarkson

I think we get the idea you don't like him, so, he's on twitter isn't he you can tell him.

highlandsflyer":1ytc6vtr said:
I can see why some vanilla fools might find him 'edgy'.

The same sort who appreciate the humorous musings of Sarah Millican and the like.

Is it really necessary to also attack everyone who happens to like anyone you hate, there is no one sort of person in the world.

Alison

He clearly takes himself very seriously indeed

I would say, you need to look in the mirror my friend. It seems to me that you condemn, rather too quickly, anybody who has different tastes to yourself as being dim or foolish. Us common, slavish, vanilla fools might think you a bit of an arrogant snob!

how about a whipping like the muslims, or just a few Africans with some rocks or the suchlike..

Re:

highlandsflyer":1epp5b78 said:
Clarkson is just so flipping mediocre. I can see why some vanilla fools might find him 'edgy'.

Perhaps I could suggest changing the thread title to Highlands 'bigot' flyer ? because you dislike him it does not make everyone who disagree's with you vanila, and what exactly is wrong with vanila may I ask? is it a racist reference to white?

uses our publicly funded broadcaster to spout archaic rumblings,.

Let me help you to correct your innacurate spouting of hate and falsehood. Clarkson has a production company along with a few others and as such most of the costs of the programme comes from that company and not the BBC. Firstly I offer this direct from the BBC and then the link which may help you

"No licence fee income was used by BBC Worldwide to pay the exiting shareholders of Bedder 6 in 2012," said a spokesman for BBC Worldwide. "In just five years the business grew its profits five-fold (and its revenue to £149m), which would not have been possible without the involvement of the show's creative talent. The deal also secured the future of the Top Gear brand for the BBC and BBC Worldwide and we now benefit from 100% of its profit stream."

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/j ... -worldwide

That he has taken to 'spicing' up his oeuvre with knowing attempts to garner publicity through causing public offence is no surprise to anyone who has detected a lack of depth to his talent as an entertainer.

I would politely suggest that his talent is not lacking but he has been very astitute in knowing his audience and has like any entertainer cultured his input into sucess. the show is a hit world wide, brings in many many more millions for the BBC than many of its other programmes and costs them very little in return, We the licence payers are very much in dept to top gear due to the many millions it puts into the BBC's coffers. The only lack of depth is your opinion based on hatred for Clarkson than facts of the event.

He clearly takes himself very seriously indeed.

On matters of seriousness I would agree with you and that is why in an unprecedented move by Clarkson, he has offered a public apology with an explanation.

The facts are that several months ago he did a scene that involved eeny meeny minee mo, an old fashioned nursery rhyme and it took 3 takes. On one he unfortuneatly repeated the rhyme in full and upon viewing all three takes to see which was best, realised his mistake and clearly indicated that the clip should not be aired and it was not.

Now several months later someone has sought to release that unaired clip that was essentially editing room floor. You have to ask why and why so long after?

The simple thing about those spouting hate in Clarksons direction is that whilst they claim he preaches it , it is those very same people who are actually the hate filled.

I feel they would change their vitriol depending on who had said the rhyme. their problem is not what he has said, refused to air and apologised for but the fact it was simply Clarkson.

By all means "claim" Clarkson propels hate but be honest in assumptions as the person pouring out hate may just be, you.

KDM, very well put. I think I want to have your babies :LOL: :LOL:

Alison

Well he did win the Golden Cock award and James May has said he's a "monumental bellend"

But I'll still watch Top Gear :D

Alison

There will now be a pause while the poster composes an alarmingly arrogant diatribe on how morally inferior and intellectually bankrupt the rest of the population is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back