Jeremy 'Bigot' Clarkson. Not My Favourite J.C! Guess Who Is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jeremy 'Bigot' Clarkson

swannymere":i9wt49x5 said:
I have no problem with being 'offended' after it doesn't really mean anything, my leg won't drop off because i'm offended and i'm far from being part of the 'PC-brigade' but i like to treat people with respect, the way i'd hope they treat me, is there something wrong with that?

Listen pal, nothing and I mean nothing is immune from the pi$$ take, get over it.

Damn white folk at it agin'

Its just the Mirror clutching at straws now that Clifford has gone to pick up the soap school.

Clarkson is just a normal person but under the microscope hes the devil incarnate! That 'childs rhyme' was in normal use at my school in the playground at least, sung by a good friend of mine at the time and he's black! We were once outside an asian lady's house shouting 'p****! p****! p****!' she came out, slapped use both around the face and said 'no! not Pakistan! Indian!' and left us both red cheeked.

Ooooooh, the irony... So gay.

And thinking further, my German Nan still refers to N***** Brown as a colour as in duck egg blue etc. And dammit! I've got a black great uncle too - those crazy GI's...

superstar1":8yq16tmy said:
Listen pal, nothing and I mean nothing is immune from the pi$$ take, get over it.

Listen Mate, nothing to get over, any excuse to get Clarkson et al off the TV should be grasped with both hands. Also agree with nothing being immune from the pi$$ take, but at least have the balls to take the piss in their presence.

I've seen the dam busters loads of times, and it never offended me. But why should I be afraid of mentioning the dogs name ?
Besides I think Clarkson said PIGLET.

Re:

He has created an entertainment persona that has earnt him millions and gives papers story's when the feel nothing else is going on.

I suspect many are jealous he openly is non pc so try and stick the knife in for their own inadequacies.

He comes from a generation as do some of us where free speech meant just that and before social justice warriors police every thought and word we use.

Rather than ignore or just avoid things we don't like we seem to have become a nation who actively go and find things to be offended by just so we can act all indignant then decry other people to feel valid and important ourselves.

As may said, he is many things but not a racist

Clarkson and people like him are not the problem, we are. We have turned into a nation of moaning politically correct easily offended pussies and seeking to blame everyone else for it rather than ourselves.

Re: Re:

KDM":2b7fu7us said:
He has created an entertainment persona that has earnt him millions and gives papers story's when the feel nothing else is going on.

I suspect many are jealous he openly is non pc so try and stick the knife in for their own inadequacies.

He comes from a generation as do some of us where free speech meant just that and before social justice warriors police every thought and word we use.

Rather than ignore or just avoid things we don't like we seem to have become a nation who actively go and find things to be offended by just so we can act all indignant then decry other people to feel valid and important ourselves.

Clarkson and people like him are not the problem, we are. We have turned into a nation of moaning politically correct easily offended pussies and seeking to blame everyone else for it rather than ourselves.

+1

Re: Re:

KDM":1bh5m9h0 said:

+1 - Well put!

Re:

Clarkson is just so flipping mediocre.

I can see why some vanilla fools might find him 'edgy'.

The same sort who appreciate the humorous musings of Sarah Millican and the like.

You don't have to be politically correct to think differently from the herd who slavishly follow fools like Clarkson, you just need to have a clue.

He is a sad old twat who can't keep his pecker clean and uses our publicly funded broadcaster to spout archaic rumblings, often containing 'offensive' references. His splurge is rarely imbued with his undoubted journalistic talent these days, but is more often lazily constructed and extremely vain attempts at 'humor' that fall increasingly wide of the mark.

That he has taken to 'spicing' up his oeuvre with knowing attempts to garner publicity through causing public offence is no surprise to anyone who has detected a lack of depth to his talent as an entertainer.

The problem is Clarkson really is up his own in a massive way, and if anyone is in any doubt refer to his public apology for the latest 'outrage'.

He clearly takes himself very seriously indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back