January 1985 Raleigh Panasonic Corsa 60cm (SOLD)

Re: Re:

bigjim":26uy7pe9 said:
Am I right in thinking that you got the bike for nothing off Facebook Freebies site?

What would make you think that ? I paid a fair 3 figure price for this bike and have added some better parts and with packing and postage I am only just breaking even.

kermitgreenkona88":2z0adkd5 said:
bigjim":2z0adkd5 said:
Am I right in thinking that you got the bike for nothing off Facebook Freebies site?

What would make you think that ? I paid a fair 3 figure price for this bike and have added some better parts and with packing and postage I am only just breaking even.

Until last night when :D PING :D something pops up on my local Facebook Freebay site, and my eyes nearly popped out :shock: :shock: :shock:
That's why. But as you vociferously pointed out I was wrong. But, bit of an over reaction! Only a question.

bigjim":2o7ob44d said:
kermitgreenkona88":2o7ob44d said:
bigjim":2o7ob44d said:

Until last night when :D PING :D something pops up on my local Facebook Freebay site, and my eyes nearly popped out :shock: :shock: :shock:
That's why. But as you vociferously pointed out I was wrong. But, bit of an over reaction! Only a question.

Yep depression can be a real b'stard sometimes sorry

Back