I've gone and upset some petrol heads...

firedfromthecircus":38mt6jum said:
Petrolheads are like small boys. They have the intellect and sensibilities of a nine year old, so it's not that hard to upset them! :twisted:

Good work all the same though fella! :mrgreen:

Now that's the type of reply I was after on here!! :D

al":38mt6jum said:
Very angry indeed.

al.

:LOL: :LOL:

Re:

Here's a nice compromise between cycling and... well, take a look :LOL:
combustor.jpg

Re:

Plenty of long time cycling enthusiasts are also petrolheads and vice-versa. It's fashionable these days on social media to dis another affinity group just for the hell of it. Particularly sad the media have done their level best to stoke up a bitter feud between drivers and cyclists. Nasty nasty times - sad really.

Re:

Most so called petrol head these days are Costa/Clio/fiesta driving idiots! I don't get why anyone would want a car to make so much noise and take so long to get to 60?
I've never been one for adding bits to cars for no gain, ok I don't drive now but our lass does, but when I did I liked cars that were nice looking and nice sounding from the box, take the merc amg 6.3, or the boxer engines in subarus, and the v10 that Audi use. No way are you gonna get any car to sound like any of them by adding a exhaust.
Why would anyone want to be heard from 5 miles away and the you see what's making the noise when it get to you and its a Corsa 1 litre full of spotty teens and McDonald's wrappers!
I could rant all day about these so called petrol heads so I'm gonna stop now!

Re:

I'm not skating the cars not in any way just what the youth of today do to to them etc. Don't see the point myself! I don't have a car myself so can't really slate anything what others drive haha

totally agree but we were all young and foolish once, runs and finds a pic of an old boot install and tsw venoms pmsl :) the college i work at have a good mix of youths with nice cars and others that .............well, barryboys would hve a field day with ;) lthough there is a trend of some restoring and using classic mopeds and motorbikes presently so alls not lost............fingers crossed eh :)

Back