It's been a couple of months so .....Double Explosif content

Re: It's been a couple of months so........... Explosif content

The History Man":12aycrjx said:
Think I have everything I need on the way. Discs, forks (sids) wheels and deore group. Slightly over budget at around £240 inc the frame.

Don't you just hate waiting?

Over budget that sounds like a steal... I want that frame :cool:

So do I.

He sits and he waits..............

Re:

Just arrived. I knew about the paint loss so was prepared with volvo pacific blue touch up that I had for another one.

This will never be a pristine job, more of a ratty rider given the parts list so a quick five minutes from this.....

to this.........

Good enough. Will give it an hour then off to the shed to knock out the old headset and fit another. Still stressing over steerer length.

Re:

Getting there. Seriously p*ssed off trying to get the cables to look halfway decent without cutting the front hose.

Comments.

a8809d00cb458995f2fef68d5367adb9_zpsrucmcpmi.jpg

Hmmmm. Scratches head.

bc200d9eba7022be7188603c7cec7d56_zpsdrl8oxiw.jpg

Re:

Cant follow cables! Too many

Is that a crank guard on the chainset? Ditch that it'll look better!

Nice otherwise

Re:

If that's the hose looping round the back of the stem prob worth shortening surely you'll never need it that long?

Agree with ^^^ chainset lets it down. Rest looks good!

Re:

Thanks. Will have to buy more olives etc. Might just set it up and change it when bits arrive. Brian's brakes have just turned up.

Thinking while walking the hounds. Decided to swap the SIDS around. These silver/grey ones for the blue bike and the black ones for the black bike with a disc front. Black bars onto black and silver bars onto blue.

a8809d00cb458995f2fef68d5367adb9_zpsrucmcpmi.jpg

Back