Its all going silly cheap!

Awkward Kid

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've been 'lucky' enough to get hold of a dream frame today! So i need to sell mt Ti toy :cry: (well to keep the misses happy :shock: )
So we have a 17' Airborne Lucky Strike. If you google these badboys the reviews are all awesome. There is some chatter, including my build thread that these where built in the US and badged as Airborne. Either way the welds are cool as duck and its top grade Ti, no rubbish here! Condition is super and i've stripped the decals back to the ti finish.
Have a look at my build thread on the link below and make your own mind up. For this price i dont think you can get into Ti any cheaper at this high quality? I'm 6ft and it fits me perfectly, they have a longish top tube which make it a true XC rocket!!!
£340 will get you the frame which is both V and disc and i'll include the Canes Creek C2.
FRAME SOLD

Also... Raceface turbine mint cranks, Bought from here for £70 a few months ago yours for £50 SOLD

Ritchey WCS stem 120mm few marks but an awesome stem £15 SOLD

Brand new Specialized wet look 90mm stem £20 inc bars SOLD

Ultegra rear mech 9spd £10 SOLD

Club Roost red coth saddle, rocking horse poo are these £20

Fox Terralogic 80mm 180mm steerer. I've ridden them twice (to and from work) and have replace them. They do need a service! They have the headset clunk thing going off (TF says its busher spaces?). So considering this £130. They are in fantastic condition otherwise. No marks on the stanchions and they hold air perfectly. I paid £200 so bag a bargain?!
SOLD

XTR long cage 9spd rear mech, few scuffs and would benifit new jockey wheels, hence £26 oh just cleaned and lubed her up so serviced would sound better :oops:

Hope ano red bar plugs. Few marks and they er... plug yer bars! £6

Hollow tech Shimano BB-ES70 plus an extra two as a spares? 68mm and £20 for the lot. Will inc a sticky RACEFACE BB as well

XT square taper crank, Raceface rings 68mm BB inc. Shown with egg beater but you arent getting those! Usual shoe rub but otherwise belters £40 pictures further down the page

Lizard brake boosters. Bought years ago and fitted, then removed, fitted, removed etc etc etc £10 Pictures on P2

Thomson 5deg 120mm length standard bar. Can be rescued? Bolts not inc as i had to cut them out hence £10 posted pics on P2

Paypal as gift folks and i'm open to offers but do need the cash to fund a build.
If youre out of the UK i'll require help with postage costs!

Attachments

• IMG_1201.JPG
    IMG_1201.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 2,471
  • IMG_1272.JPG
    IMG_1272.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,735
  • IMG_1273.JPG
    IMG_1273.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,735
  • IMG_1282.JPG
    IMG_1282.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,604
ooh the dream bike must be very special indeed mr awkward.

ps, check the bacon buttie bimble link in my sig, you might be interested ;)

sorry to spam.

free bump for a beautiful frame

Could I get some more measurements please - top tube and where are you measuring the 17", centre-centre or centre-top?

Pete
(about to get in serious trouble... :shock:)

Right old boy!

22' top tube
16' to the top tube
17.5 to the top of the seat tube.
All centre to centre measurements

PICTURES OF ZEE XT CRANKS...

Attachments

• IMG_1274.JPG
    IMG_1274.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,733
  • IMG_1275.JPG
    IMG_1275.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,733
  • IMG_1276.JPG
    IMG_1276.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,733
lucky strike

Hi, I have a lucky strike, 19inch frame, and it is an awesome piece of work! the welds are indeed beautiful, very very neat...where ever they were welded they are gorgeous. Anyone in the market for a ti frame this size should definately check it out!

Back