It seems Kim Kardashian has finally found a useful job...

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3s8v0jen said:
Ah I see. Famous for being a tart. Without trying to sound rude, is that really her backside or has it been airbrushed?

Mike
Far worse than that... This vile creature is parades herself around, bestowing the virtue ofbeing a "larger, not skinny model type" and freeing the female population from the pressure of conformity, whwn in fact, she has spent the equiv alent of an African economy on havung herslf pumped, sucked,filled botoxed and siliconed into the grotesque figure you see before you...

The worst part if it is, is that its probably nit even her own fat arse that ahe waddles about with, it'll be someone elses fat thatbeen pumped iinto her ridiculous butt!

Andndont get me started on her whoring off her poor baby as a "model" when she's not yet out of nappies!

Rant over. Im off for a lie down... Anyone git anything i can use for some pillows?

Re:

i find her and her whole family a weird one, in real terms she got famous for basically hanging out with paris hilton and her dad being the lawyer at the oj simpson trial and she lived in hollywood, these things put her in the position of taking advantage of those things and she's then made a career out of stretching her 15mins of fame in to a lifetime and into an actual job, if you consider being a model/muse/socialite/celebrity etc a job, in some ways i think fairplay you've done well, at the same time she absolutely does my head in as do her whole family, bunch of drama queens the lot of them.

anyway, in real terms kim kardashian's arse is not her bum it's the guy she's married to.

B2VPDrCCUAAwHp0.jpg

Re:

Now I know.
Going to disappear back into my own happy little world of retroness.
Now, where did I put those cone spanners ? :?
Need to t-cut that one, smuggle it in the loft, rummage around for that 1" threaded headset I know I've got somewhere. Wash this, oil that, etc, etc.
You can stick modern ways right up your latest, greatest, biggest ever iPhone thingymajig.
I'm officially retro and have the sentimental attitude to prove it

Mike

Re:

I think you'll find that morph is a male. Maybe. Unless he's had a sex change courtesy of the NHS

Mike

Back