It Begins! Yippee-Ki-Yay, MF...

Alan Rickman was my Mum's cousin. In the few times I met him he never took me hostage or shot me.
I worked with Alan Rickman on Harry Potter 1, he was an absolute gent, often eating with the cast & crew even though he knew his food would get cold from all the autograph signings.
Robbie Coltrane on the other hand… what an absolute fat f*ck! Possibly the singular rudest c*nt I’ve had the misfortune to work with.

Christmas jumper day last week. I don't own a Christmas jumper. So I knocked this up.
Badge reads "janitor of the mother December 198:cool:.

A couple of people got the reference, everyone else it went well over the heads of.

Attachments

• 20221208_073022.jpg
    20221208_073022.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 8
I worked with Alan Rickman on Harry Potter 1, he was an absolute gent, often eating with the cast & crew even though he knew his food would get cold from all the autograph signings.
Robbie Coltrane on the other hand… what an absolute fat f*ck! Possibly the singular rudest c*nt I’ve had the misfortune to work with.
Yes, we weren't close and I only met him infrequently, usually at family gatherings, but he always took time for a quick chat with me and to slip a fiver to each of my daughters and tell them to buy themselves some sweets.

My Mum is the only original Rickman remaining, though she has been through several different surnames over the years now. You'll be pleased to know that I sound very much like him, and it creeps my Mum out sometimes when we speak on the phone.

He lived around the corner from me when Cracker was being filmed, 100% agree... possibly the singular rudest c*nt I've had the misfortune to meet.

Back