Is it a......... Yes! Yes, it is!!! ;-)

Re:

I had some Bologna Lites on my fat downtubed, 16 inch, 1999 Hot Mango love affair - can't remember the axle to crown, but it wasn't huge:

viewtopic.php?t=112970

Always fancied a pair of Onza Lite Guys on it. Shink they'd look nice with the polished-ness of your frame.

Re:

They're here, axle to crown is 395mm, so should help a lot when I finally find the time to fit them! Wonder if it's going to look a bit spindly on the front end though with the big fat main tubes....

Re:

Well boys, don't shoot me, but.....I'm just not feeling the love for this bike, sorry.

Looks all wrong, sealed bearing headset has tight and loose spots so presume that great long headtube needs facing (well, it's long compared to what I'm used to on my tiny Konas etc!) and everything reverberates all through the frame like it's a bloody filing cabinet.... I rebuilt the rear hub with new grease, not quite got the adjustment spot on when did it back up, there's just the tiniest amount of free play in it, yet if you lightly drop the rear wheel on the lawn it sounds like it's really hanging loose, when it simply isn't!

Soz. Wish I hadn't spent out on the NOS Bolognas now, if I'd just tried a cheap set of rigids in there I could have found all this out without the expense.... :facepalm:

But there you go, you win some, you lose some. School girl dream bike isn't what I thought it would be all these years, and yet if I work on the Breezer I get all giggly and stupid, it's a love affair that I could never have with this. My landlady just came out and said I was stood there admiring it like it was George Clooney. I didn't like to tell her I was just working out which bit to kick first.... :twisted:

Attachments

• Zaskar 006.JPG
    Zaskar 006.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Zaskar 005.JPG
    Zaskar 005.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 265
  • Zaskar 003.JPG
    Zaskar 003.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 265
  • Zaskar 001.JPG
    Zaskar 001.JPG