Is it a......... Yes! Yes, it is!!! ;-)

Re:

Thanks for the encouragement and comments lads, Tonedeaf's Peek polish turned up this morning so as soon as I get chance....and scored a yellow Selle saddle for peanuts on the 'bay, kevlar, carbon, Ti.... :D

Eventually, hoping for a yellow and blue component/accessory choice. Can't live with purple. Sorry.

Re:

^^^^^ :LOL: ^^^^^

OK, so no more progress with this as I'm just absolutely inundated with work, plus still waiting on a couple of bits anyway, so for now I'm just planning in my head.

What forks....? All I have are some Manitou Pro's that came with it, perfectly usable, long steerer, etc, but they have Specialized stickers on them that I don't want to remove as if I do pass them on to someone with a Spesh.....?!

Really it should be Rock Shox shouldn't it....but not sure I want the weight of them. Rigid would be better but I would want straight blades, as in P2's or 'Dale P Bones, as I have a thing about forks with rake, I know it's stupid but I just think they look wrong....I make allowances with the Breezer as they are colour coordinated and do look 'right' for it....

There's plenty of straight bladed rigid forks to choose from when you start looking, so I would go with that option. I have at least three different forks that aren't Kona or Cannondale I've managed to find for my builds, though obviously the correct a-c narrows it down. I think I have a couple of Dawes ones and an unknown one. If you decide to go with RockShox I have some Mag 21s I've had up for sale for ages that you can have cheap to help clear the bike parts that are in my kitchen :oops:

I used to run Rockshox on mine but have PACE RC35s now and tbh I think they look good. Certainly work a hell of a lot better! :)

Re:

Funny you should mention that....

Was just about to take pics after tea and show you guys what's been occurring, stuck the Manitous on it this arvo and that's hiked the front end up so much, there is actually zero stand over height for me.

Have got some Bologna Cuts/Lites on the way from ebay, but don't know the A to C on them, hoping it will obviously be a LOT less and therefore I will gain a bit of stand over. Otherwise, this could be dead in the water and I will be after the Azonic back, Rick..... ;)

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":cm2edfev said:
Otherwise, this could be dead in the water and I will be after the Azonic back, Rick..... ;)

I have 3 DS1's to choose from :facepalm: ....
and a small chameleon going spare....
and an unknown tiny frame that is probably nothing special but is REALLY trying to be cool....
And a small sintesi that I've not decided about yet......
and the tiny zaskar thats going nowhere fast.....

I think I'm set for small frame play bikes really

Back