Iron Horse THS-1 : build finished - Pics/specs on pg. 2

Still has the Fox on it. Too many other things on the go. I need to send it off to Brent this winter, along with the Noleen on my Pro Floater to J6 for bushings.

FMJ":6ctrztaq said:
Still has the Fox on it. Too many other things on the go. I need to send it off to Brent this winter, along with the Noleen on my Pro Floater to J6 for bushings.

What size tires you running? You mentioned changing some components......any idea what she weighs as is? Mostly irrelevant because it's such a cool rare bike, just curious.

Re:

Doesn't look like getting a paint job is in the cards but will get it built up using my tax return.....right around the corner. Hope you and yours is doing well.

Here it is March of 2017 and I'm finally getting close to have my bits assembled. Long story of how this frame ended up in my hands. Bought off ebay in 2011....sat on the shelf approx 1 1/2 years and sold on ebay to a guy in Pennsylvania. Fast forward to a week before Xmas 2013 was looking on ebay and same frame from same guy was back up for grabs so I jumped all over it. Due to being broke it has been waiting ever since to be built. That day is finally approaching. Was on the bubble in regards to getting it painted as the po removed much of the paint on the down tube to see if he would like the bare look. The paint was already in terrible shape but he made it much worse. My plan is to get it together and ride it to see how I like it. If I ride it and fall in love then possibly next year tear it down and give it a new coat.

Back