IRD Expedition Titanium forks

I find it a bit sad that the retros now seem to have become reduced to objet d’art almost. Its all about the paint job, back story and jewellery adorning them. Its ALWAYS been about the ride for me and mine still ride much nicer than a modern. I can hardly feel anything on a modern full susser but i’m just not the trail park king - each to their own 🤔

I find it a bit sad that the retros now seem to have become reduced to objet d’art almost. Its all about the paint job, back story and jewellery adorning them. Its ALWAYS been about the ride for me and mine still ride much nicer than a modern. I can hardly feel anything on a modern full susser but i’m just not the trail park king - each to their own 🤔

Couldn't agree more! Although I do love a good backstory, and it has a lot to do with what interests me and what I buy.

But ultimately it's all about how they ride, and even the nicest, more disable thing on a build is still at risk for being replaced eventually, if it doesn't make the rider better.

Back