incorrigible's feedback

Re:

Pleasure doing business with Frank. Sold him a bike and he paid quickly and covered some unexpected postage charges, so all in all a top bloke. Don't be afraid to do business in the States, Frank made it a doddle. :cool:

I helped a little bit in buying a frame here in Germany for Frank, because the seller won't send to foreign countries. That's always a little bit risky, but we find a way and reading Franks feedback thread does the rest ;-)

Frank is absolutly reliable, answeres fast, send money he asked for (frame, shipping) fast without negotiating. No problems at all!

I can recommended Frank without reservation!!

Reading through the four pages of glowing feedback for Frank here it’s kind of hard to say something even more positive... 😅

Frank came to my rescue and enabled me to purchase a couple of items from the US where the sellers wouldn’t ship overseas. His communication is great, packing is excellent and he is an honest and extremely helpful Gent. Frank thoroughly represents what the true sprit of this community is and should be about; Retrobike nuts selflessly helping out other Retrobike nuts so that we can enjoy this hobby together. We need more people like him!

Thanks very much Frank for being such an awesome guy! :cool:

Star12

Latest posts

Back