Incoming modern steel salsa p9 Gone

Re:

Only thing I don't have is a crankset. At present will steal the lx ones on the 2004 explosif. Would rather not but nothing reasonable about at my price.

Re: Incoming modern steel salsa f+f

A simply brilliant colour, you'll enjoy the El Mar. I had an Ala Carte in the same colour. Is it the El Mar with eccentric bottom bracket or the alternator dropouts?

IMGP1041.jpg

Looking at It I'd say eccentric BB but has been run geared with cable guide locking it off etc.

That's a very red build! Even the ironing board.

love the el mar dude.....it is very much on my wanted list however i need to leave at least 18 months between significant purchases to avoid too much grief :)

looking forward to seeing this one get built

other than the funn cranks, I could steal these and fit a cheaper old style BB set here. I have XT mechs for the salsa.

0aa4ae2c053b8fbd9442a3438960a503_zps7lkolqq6.jpg

Rodrigues":1179ve6z said:
love the el mar dude.....it is very much on my wanted list however i need to leave at least 18 months between significant purchases to avoid too much grief :)

looking forward to seeing this one get built

Thanks, I stagger them according to pay days. I drink little, don't smoke, don't gamble, work hard and make sure Mrs HM has all she wants. The rest is mine! Space is the issue.

Back