Immaculate 20.5" Pace Rc200 F8 with Rc36 Forks

ryallm

Retro Newbie
Pace Rc200 F8 20.5” frame, gorgeous anodised pewter finish, Pace RC36 Pro Class forks (carbon stanchions and double cast magnesium fork brace), complete with FSA Orbit headset, LX (I think, could be XT) bottom bracket, Hope Mini Disc Brakes, Easton EA50 handle bars with Yeti soft ribber grips, Bontrager stem, LX shifters, LX front mech. A one-off opportunity as this is all genuinely in immaculate condition – literally taken for one ride and has sat in the attic of my garage for circa 10 years due to a serious knee injury which forced me into a prolonged layoff from cycling, during which time the bike was canibalised for parts for my wife's bikes. Back cycling now thankfully, but I have finally admitted to myself that it is going to be road only as my knee won't take the battering off road, hence the Pace finally has to go. The frame has one small mark near the top of the right hand rear wishbone (see photo) - I have only highlighted this to be open and honest with potential buyers - otherwise everything looks absolutely as new. I am sure everyone on this forum will know that the RC200 is is close to the ultimate retro hardtail. £500.

Based near Edinburgh, will post anywhere in the UK at cost. If posted it will be very carefully bubble wrapped/boxed to prevent damage.

Call Mark 07899 814158 or mark@cliff-tech.co.uk

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

pace

oh my this is beautiful mate if only i had £500 to spend i know where it would be going

good luck with the sale not that you will need it

Back