I'll have the 500LC..what about you?

I'll have one of these please. I had a black one bitd but this is what I wanted.

Attachments

• moto-193707277.jpg
    moto-193707277.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,205
greenfinger":75oxn88m said:
Harryburgundy":75oxn88m said:
I had a very highly tuned RD 350LC back in the late 80's

:LOL: :LOL: Just a few years ago I went through a phase of buying RD's.
Air-cooled and water-cooled. The RD400C was just plain scary to ride....the handling was very bad. Had every kind of LC going apart from a 500 and a few RGV's, but ended up with Kawasakis KR1-S.Only 250cc but hell that thing was fast...its a cliche but you just couldn't ride it at a legal speed....."sorry officer, I didn't mean to speed but the plugs were starting to foul" :LOL:

:D Quite agree with you on the 400, very easy to get it feeling a bit out of its comfort zone......The KR1-S is a fantastic bike if you can find a good un. Infact if/when I return to strokers it would be one of these I would hunt down

Yeah strokers are the future. :twisted: Long live Elsie! :twisted:

Cadwell2008038.jpg

dyna-ti":2b6enkfk said:
I didnt realise you could get a classic bike so cheaply

If only we had the roads for them :roll:

we have the roads up here :LOL:

i'd have a honda cbx1000z in silver.... :cool:

er indians are my kinda thing..or cossacks or the original beemer variant used to great effect visiting different countries in the 1940s :D

My best mate is a bike nut and has this in his collection, Genuine 1985 C plate RG500 with less than 2000 miles on the clock, It looks and sounds amazing...

Mikesbike06.jpg

Harryburgundy":o5n6jtg1 said:
Can't find any pictures of my KR1S...spent a fortune on it...Maxton suspension, Nikon spannies and a set of carbon and SS end cans made my Nigel Kimber.
This bloke knows all there is to know about 2strokes...check out the YZR500 Replica...p*rn
http://www.nkracing.co.uk/n9.html

Yeah bought some bits off him before. Also nobby clarke from the aircooled world was pretty good, got a beautiful set of hand made spannie's off him, these were made by martin newlyn-
rd2001.jpg

Lovely sounding pipes, had reed spacers, y-boot kit + k&n, polished ports etc handled like shite though :LOL:

FSR-Si":vpvwfhsg said:
My best mate is a bike nut and has this in his collection, Genuine 1985 C plate RG500 with less than 2000 miles on the clock, It looks and sounds amazing...

Mikesbike06.jpg

A dream bike of mine. Always wanted one, had to settle for the four stroke equivilent-
normal_gsxr1.jpg

Sitting in the showroom when I bought it. Should never have sold it :(

FSR-Si":1nl52wxe said:

Mikesbike06.jpg
2000 miles on the clock eh. It'll be needing a top end rebuild shortly then ;)

Had a Suzuki X7 250, when it worked much cheering, when it didn't (often) much swearing :roll: :roll:

Would like a 1980's Honda Goldwing, before they became too large and car like. Alternatively an early BMW K1 in the red and yellow colour scheme :cool:

Meanwhile I'll stick to my Trike (ok ok its a Reliant Robin but its still a trike :oops: )

Back