I'll buy this Ti Lite please

Octsoc

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'll take it since you are nice enough to hose it down before taking pictures. We all know Ti don't rust and all bearings are sealed if they say so.

I am not a bit worried about the rear derailleur being ripped off, the frame is Ti so the hanger is indestructible :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/Extremly-Rare-Titan ... dZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Octsoc":2ts6hlfx said:
I am not a bit worried about the rear derailleur being ripped off, the frame is Ti so the hanger is indestructible :D

Indestructible but bent. Be carefull, mate.

4d64_3.JPG

ask him to remove the rear wheel (if he can!) and take pics... me thinks it's bent enough to be tight against the cassette.

I am just being sarcastic about this listing here, I wouldn't even buy it for $70. The frame is loaded with issues...look at the torched seat tube. It does come with a King headset though, surprise he didn't mention it. Maybe that's worth my $70.

Octsoc":3q1tdnqp said:
I am just being sarcastic about this listing here, I wouldn't even buy it for $70. The frame is loaded with issues...look at the torched seat tube. It does come with a King headset though, surprise he didn't mention it. Maybe that's worth my $70.

I tought you were, but still, you could have missed that pic. It´s something i like another retrobiker would do for me...

;) ;) :LOL:

Back