If there wasn't Retrobike?

Dont get too excited now...

PICT0049_zpsa0d4556f.jpg

I wouldn't have started my bike business, it was the discovery of RB and winning a '97 IFT on 'bay that made me realise just how important cycling was to me, having largely stepped away from it after believing for far too long medical advice "you'll never cycle again on that knee", nice friendly people whom i suspect have become bored of attitudes in other forums and really good Mods. I cannot stress what a good job that is done by them, I belong to a dodge50 forum and we've had all sorts of probs including server shutdowns. when I sit down and work out how much money i have spent I see value for money and a hell of a lot of knowledge gained, i never heard of geoff apps b4 this spring, where else i be able to learn so much.

Just to clarify one thing. The total user's online figure has indeed gone down (although it has now gone back up I think). There is a button in the admin panel to 'reset most ever online', I pressed it by mistake.

John":1ppid800 said:
Just to clarify one thing. The total user's online figure has indeed gone down (although it has now gone back up I think). There is a button in the admin panel to 'reset most ever online', I pressed it by mistake.

Well, when the time comes, the magic of "2000 users online" won't be so strong for me :cry:

:LOL:

Back