identiti dr jekyll updated with more pic's price drop

F0eS

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Identiti DR jekyll for sale has cosmetic Damage on the paint on the frame
bike runs well just needs abit of work will split as i need money for a new laptop to do university work (programming and games development) so will trade for a high spec laptop with 3.0 ghz cpu, 2gb graphic's,6gb ram

bike spec
FRAME: Identiti DR jekyll frame black (scuffed up through use but does not effect the frame in anyway) £85

FORKS: SR Suntour RUX 130mm air forks black (need a paint job and have a deep scratch in one of the fork legs but still work) £35

WHEELS: sunringle MTX white 26" on hope bulb hubs(rear hub needs replacing as the rotor mount can only hold 3 bolts but still holds the disk on front hub has hope pro 2 adapters so has minor play) £75

BARS: Diety 2" risers ( was white but rubbed them down so they are raw metal are scratched up but still strong) £13
CRANKS: truative Hussefelts(will have to be sold with frame as i cannot remove them) £45

HEADSET: Superstar anodised red (brand new) sealed headset £15 *sold*
BRAKE: SHimano deore lever with saint caliper hydraulic( will need pads soon but still lots of life in them and recently bled so the brake is sharp) £25

if i missed anything send me a message and ile add it in

pick up only will post if i get offered a decent price

mike

I'll take the headset if its standard 1&1/8th and you'll post please.

Also what model are the shimano brakes please.
I'm off to PB to view the pics.

Thanks Nathan

naffa":2qxwfnrj said:
I'll take the headset if you'll post please.

Also first dibs on the forks and shimano brakes please.
I'm off to PB to view the pics.

Thanks Nathan

yeah will do ile have to get a box 1st ile hold them for you until i find one
ile get some better pics tomorrow for you as i got a better camera now im kinda unorganised at the moment but headset is your's ile let you know once i get a box

naffa":18o847l7 said:
Just edited my post FOES, revised the questions.

headset is standard 1/8th i will post for £15 ile have to remove it ile pm my mobile number as i don't check here much i have the box somewhere it has a few small marks through fitting but still strong i dont have the correct tool

brake is a deore hydraulic but i think leaver and calliper are different the leaver needs a bolt to hold the pin in as it might full out in for that reason ile do headset and brake for £40 that will cover posting then up to you

Thanks for the info. I'll just take the headset for the time being as I'm not sure the brakes will be any better than what I already have.

naffa":3snu5pm9 said:
Thanks for the info. I'll just take the headset for the time being as I'm not sure the brakes will be any better than what I already have.

ok ile remove the headset tomorrow for you and can you pm me you number so i can text you when i have removed it a packed it up ready ile rather you know and keep buyers up to date to keep things smooth and people happy headset is yours

DOnt forget to remove the crown race from the forks as well please mate. The headset isn't much use without it.

Thanks Nathan

naffa":j7eqdzlk said:
DOnt forget to remove the crown race from the forks as well please mate. The headset isn't much use without it.

Thanks Nathan

ok will do and i will post here once its all packed and ready as long as its before 5pm the post office closes at that time ile post it as recorded for you

Back