ICONOCLASSIC - UK'S LARGEST DISPLAY OF PRE-'95 MTBS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

BoyBurning":2uqvez42 said:
@ retroyetiguy :

People made longer journeys than that last year...!
You could make a weekend of it and come down on the Saturday for the ride and drinks, and stay the night for the show on Sunday... ;)

@ Matt2014 :

Hi Matt, and welcome! The spread of bikes last year was very good - from mainstream to very high end.
It is a requirement that the bikes be pretty convincingly period-correct, but it's not limited only to 'boutique' brands.
Bikes also need to be clean - this is a show event after all - so mud everywhere and rusting chains are not welcome!
Second question - it's up to and INCLUDING 1995.

So would a Pace RC F4 200 pure Fixie be out of place? Looking for a end to the tunnel to get my finger out to finish the build!

There are a lot of pics on the Facebook page from last year's inaugural show:

http://www.facebook.com/IconWarwick

Cheers,
Tom.

It seems I'll be unable to go this year...
I have the perfect project in line to display next year though ;) ...

makster":jgttx3zt said:
Hoping to get along to this.
If I'm coming, I can bring my PA for the rave-up the night before :D

Don't think I can make this change of date so Tom ought to bite your junglist hand off! ;-)

PS. You'll be working a tough crowd... :LOL:

Gotta be better than that cheesy set last year! :D :D

mrkawasaki":22f076np said:
makster":22f076np said:
Hoping to get along to this.
If I'm coming, I can bring my PA for the rave-up the night before :D

Don't think I can make this change of date so Tom ought to bite your junglist hand off! ;-)

PS. You'll be working a tough crowd... :LOL:

Re:

@ Papillon - f4 is 1995 isn't it so you're OK. Fixie... Well, not in the spirit of things really, but we can hide you in a corner... :LOL:

@ ryg - see you next year then!

@ MrK - that's pants. Can't you rearrange your other plans?

@ Ant - I thought you and Ash were organising and running the disco this year...? And the limos too? ;)

@ H - thanks for the heads up - looking forward to seeing that Brodie and your BOLX [so to speak] at the show again this year!

Well it's way to far for me this year :( as i can't afford all that fuel money and all the extra cash i'd need for food and that due to the eldest son getting married in August ( finally ) and atm the only pre 95 item i own is a pair of cycling mitts so will have to see how things progress for next year " fingers crossed " ;) ..

Re:

Just registered a few bikes. Hopefully (if I can work out better transport) I can bring a couple more :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back