ICONOCLASSIC - UK'S LARGEST DISPLAY OF PRE-'95 MTBS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Edit that. Looked and will be free so baring any energencies I'll be there!

Just got to decide what bikes to bring... :)

Happy to help out too if I can. It it will probably only be on the day.

Re: ICONOCLASSIC : 2015 - DATE!

For those that didn't go last year, it was fantastic to see all those bikes and meet so many like minded, and enthusiastic people. I would encourage as many people to get themselves and their 'best' bikes there for this year. I've already registered four of my bikes, and that's double what I took last year...

Would love to go but a 3 hour journey either way for me, would struggle to be able to come down just of the day :( .

New attendee for 2015 - questions

Hi,

It's great to see the efforts made for making this a another successful day. I'm relatively new to RB and wondered what calibre/standard of bikes are on show.

If possible and if time permits, are you able to post winners of each category from last year. I'm in two minds whether to show or view!!

Also, is it 1995 models and earlier or is 1995 models too young?

Thanks

Matt

Re:

@ retroyetiguy :

People made longer journeys than that last year...!
You could make a weekend of it and come down on the Saturday for the ride and drinks, and stay the night for the show on Sunday... ;)

@ Matt2014 :

Hi Matt, and welcome! The spread of bikes last year was very good - from mainstream to very high end.
It is a requirement that the bikes be pretty convincingly period-correct, but it's not limited only to 'boutique' brands.
Bikes also need to be clean - this is a show event after all - so mud everywhere and rusting chains are not welcome!
Second question - it's up to and INCLUDING 1995.

There are a lot of pics on the Facebook page from last year's inaugural show:

http://www.facebook.com/IconWarwick

Cheers,
Tom.

Re:

Hoping to get along to this.
If I'm coming, I can bring my PA for the rave-up the night before :D

Re: Re:

I'd come up just for that ! :cool: (I am booked in already)

makster":sx1il1k4 said:
Hoping to get along to this.
If I'm coming, I can bring my PA for the rave-up the night before :D

And Matt's jumped straight in and registered to show 3 bikes - that's what we like to see!

@ Makster - is your PA fairly hot? What will she be wearing? [sorry, but worth it for the giggle]

@ RYG - perfect birthday pressie - you might even find some of the bikes from your wanted list...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back