ICONOCLASSIC 2015 AFTERMATH

Re: ICONOCLASSIC - UK'S LARGEST DISPLAY OF PRE-'95 MTBS!

I took a few, including one of my home made bike stand, well, alright car boot made bike stand. I'll get them up tomorrow.
And Tom, thanks for a great event :)

Not exactly a zillion-pix camera - just my iPhone - and I'm no David Bailey when it comes to taking a photo, but here are the snaps I took. Sorry I didn't take photos of everyone's bikes, but I had my hands full with my little'un!

Roll on 2016!

Some lovely pics there :) Anyone know what that black Specialized was? Gorgeous frame and a Stem I had never seen before. That poor Manitou's owner too - broken headtube at Mayhem after one ride. :-( (wish I could remember his name - marvellous chap.) Loved the Paces, and it's not often you see a Karakoram in that colour with no fading. It nearly took your eyes out.

Re:

Cool pics - cheers Regan!

It's a 1991 Specialized Epic, and the stem is a TrailStem - it's the first thing Geoff Ringlé designed and is from pretty much the same date.

It also weighs as much as the frame I suspect...!

Re: Re:

captaincosmic":1ypwwccc said:
Its a shame isnt it a good investment of time and effort and just three days later its all dead and forgotten and who knows what tom thinks or even where he is ?
B) taken back to holland by Jeroen and his mate
Answers on a postcard
Nope , he was not with us. No more room in the back with four bicycles and luggage.
Think he's drunk (or sick ) somewhere in a corner. We gave him as a present six bottles of Desperados beer :mrgreen:

Photos of all participants , unfortunately no detail photos.
http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=VWMJZL4Z

Greetings Hans (travel mate of Jeroen (Troje))
Owner of the Rafty

Foto720-3PATEWVG.jpg

Re:

Haha brilliant
I think what happened was he found a quiet place ,drank the beer and woke up in the future three days later with the dog licking his face :LOL:
Went into shutdown after all the stress was over

Re:

Ha!

I wish...

Aside from the puppy licking my face (which is correct, as ever) I've actually rather heavily returned to the day job, and to the task of appeasing a client who's patiently wondering why the plans for his house are still on the drawing board, and not on his site...

I'll get some pics and feedback up once ive caught up a little, and once others have had chance to fill in some blanks in my forced absence...

Oops...

:)

Here's some of my snaps. I had a great time and the best part is my old bike got a well needed strip down and clean/service and is now as good as the day I bought it - sort of :cool: .

IMG_1288.JPG

IMG_1316.JPG

It's not rust, it's "patina".
IMG_1305.JPG

IMG_1318.JPG

IMG_1320.JPG

IMG_1321.JPG

IMG_1325.JPG

IMG_1328.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1344.JPG

IMG_1350.JPG

IMG_1352.JPG

IMG_1353.JPG

IMG_1357.JPG

IMG_1367.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

Re:

Bottom right is actual proof of me buying a round...

al.

Back