Icon-o-classic... who's in?

BoyBurning":2jofibvh said:
Looking for a couple of reliable volunteers to help me with set-up of the show Sunday morning.

Ideally persons local, or who are staying locally Saturday night and can be on site for 08.00...

Will also be looking for a few folk to help take things back down and into storage / collection locations post-show - the more the merrier please...

If you're up for lending a hand either end of the show [or both] please give me a shout.

Cheers!

Hi All,

Sorry Tom, not been on RB for a few days and I have real problems commenting as 'me' on the Iconoclassic FB page because neither my iPhone nor iPad will allow me to select myself whern on the page, I have to do it from the laptop.

I hope you're counting on me for the set up and clear up, just in case it wasn't obvious!

I'll help supervise Al and Adrian haha!

See you tomorrow mate. I'm off to JAC mid-pm, not sure if that's before or after checking into the B&B, but I'll message you en route and hopefully see you in the shop (?) before meeting up for a pint later on.

Gave the GF's bike a good clean earlier. The other two just need unwrapping so not much work involved in prepping those! I think I'm pretty prepared!

:D

Good luck mate, al's pretty much unsupervisable :LOL:

HI guys.

The time is almost upon us...

All updates and info through to tomorrow will now be on FB for ease of logistics.

@ICONOCLASSICmtb

Cheers!

Re:

Were sat in a chippie round corner. See you in the pub at 7.30 ish.look for beards haha

Re:

Thanks to Tom and everyone that made the show what it was/is.

As always it's great to meet retrobike people.... and as always after being in a social setting, I must apologise for being a bit of a nob.

Good work kids

al.

Re:

With Mayhem and HONC being long gone, and IOC being the last big event in the calendar its like the official end of summer

Great day out as always, once I've sorted the pics I'll post a few up of the "Rigs" :facepalm: On show yesterday including Al's magnificent collection of weirdness and Dansons collection of mechanical bizarreness
along with all the pretty and polished Nos-ness that was on offer.

And not forgetting Regans girl friend who must have been bored rigid but kept smiling all day .....

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":lufvqfxb said:
With Mayhem and HONC being long gone, and IOC being the last big event in the calendar its like the official end of summer

Great day out as always, once I've sorted the pics I'll post a few up of the "Rigs" :facepalm: On show yesterday including Al's magnificent collection of weirdness and Dansons collection of mechanical bizarreness
along with all the pretty and polished Nos-ness that was on offer.

And not forgetting Regans girl friend who must have been bored rigid but kept smiling all day .....
sorry about putting pics of your bikes on Instagram without your prior! Me bad

Re: Re:

Tc":2n74ruah said:
sorry about putting pics of your bikes on Instagram without your prior! Me bad

If your referring to any of mine, don't apologies I'm just happy that folk think them worthy of snapping in the first place... let alone sharing.

Beside once you publicly display something you give up any control on the image, and likewise on what folk think of it, so post away......even if its entitled OMG look at this pile of Purple shite :shock:

and if your referring to Al's collection from his "little shop of Horrors/Weirdness!" you might be better to start off with .....

At the dawn of history and in a galaxy far far away somebody thought this was a good idea

Back