Ibis Mojo SL 2012

timsp8

Dirt Disciple
Ibis Mojo SL 2012 - Shimano XT, Stans rims, Hope Pro 2's & Kashima RP23.. Rockshox revelation 150mm travel

£1700 - for sale and collection in South Oxfordshire. No international sales thanks....

Not as retro as the Kleins that I just sold for my friend on the <1998 forum. This one is my personal & current steed. I'm selling as I unfortunately have turned to the dark side and do a lot more road biking now a days. Sorry to swear in an MTB forum folks!

The bike has always been well services and I have a spare set of brand new pivot bearings for this but the installed set are in perfect working order so I didn’t have my LBS replace them. Has only been owned by me from brand new and never has been crashed. Current insurance value £3800.

Gear-wise it is 3x10 Shimano XT. It has an upgraded fybre-lite carbon inner derailleur plate and a Shimano XT Shadow+ clutch. Up front it is running a Rockshox Revelation Dual Air RCT3 forks and the rear shock is a kashima coated Fox RP23 that was serviced 12 months ago by TF tuned and has seen two rides this year.

The brake calipers are Hayes dual pot - Stroker Ace with a 200/180 set of rotors. The levers + masters are the carbon Stroker Gram bodies. These have been bled and set 2 months ago and work perfectly - with fresh pads also recently installed.

All hydraulic and gear housings are in matching electric blue. Apart from one bit of Jagwire red on the front derailleur.

Fixtures wise it has an oversized carbon seat post, a grey & white titanium railed WTB saddle and Use carbon handlebars. It has a carbon under-carriage protector.

Wheelset is a custom built £700 26" Hope pro2 red hubs on Mavic rims. Running a Schwalbe Nobby Nic up front and a Hans Damph at the back. Apparently with some bushing adjustments these SL frames will run 650b - along with a sensible 2.3 tyre choice...

It goes without saying that it is exceptionally light & fast MTB. It comes with Shimano m520 SPD pedals. It has a Hope IS headset with new bearings in it. This thing is massively capable on proper downhill trails and light enough to climb them so you have the energy to descend the other side.

It has a chainstay protector and with a used mountain bike there have been some stone chips.
So the honest bits : The not so noticeable stone chips have been filled with matching blue varnish and are lacquer deep. I can supply the small blue paint pot with it. The front aluminium chain stay protector has been glued back on. There is also a bit of lacquer fade on the lopes links.

http://www.bikepedia.com/PA/Item.aspx?i ... 98&s=1

Back