i want this cannondale sooo bad.

gingernuts/badger":3jadeqpb said:
A Bugger indeed.

That's me winning it.
I've been after one for years since the little fella came but I'm having second thoughts as there's no way that and three bikes will go in the car - so it's all yours Rob...
we shall see,hope it doesnt go mad.

yippee,its all mine,gonna collect tomorrow night while the wife is at the robbie williams concert. :shock: :shock:

corsarob":1gaoq5gl said:
yippee,its all mine,gonna collect tomorrow night while the wife is at the robbie williams concert. :shock: :shock:

Nice one! I watched the bidding on this earlier for curiosities sake. I considered bidding but can't justify it.. My boy is 3 and we already have a good trailer etc

Get some pics up when you can!

i`m sure we all will,will put some pics up when attached to one of my cannondales,
and i thought it was a good price aswell,below my top bid so yes,well happy,and i` am sure i can make room for it. :D :D :D

well,its now in my possession,will take some pics tomorrow if i get time to hook it up to a bike as its my 6 year olds birthday party ,so will have to see, :) :)

hooked it up to my f6 and put both kids in it,its great,cant even feel it really when on the flat,big test on saturday or sunday if we get the weather,everyone who seen us wanted a go in it,defo turns heads and makes people smile,even goin up kurbs and across grassy banks it was fun for the kids,will get a pic at weekend.

Latest posts

Back