'I sold something to Sithlord but it never arrived' thread

About a year ago I started a thread based on moderators' perks because I suspected that an un-named moderator seemed to be getting a lot of good items before other people had a chance. Apart from one or two responses I was told by everyone that this couldn't happen and I was being paranoid, so I gave it no further thought.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I seem to recall someone hoovering up an awful lot of karma items at one stage

doubtless these were resold later.

Ycawsfach":6gktb57s said:
About a year ago I started a thread based on moderators' perks because I suspected that an un-named moderator seemed to be getting a lot of good items before other people had a chance. Apart from one or two responses I was told by everyone that this couldn't happen and I was being paranoid, so I gave it no further thought.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
He wasn't averse to deleting posts he didn't agree with, so it's not unreasonable to assume he deleted, or withheld, "for sale" threads in which he was interested.

Jesus this is really bad. I'd be reassured to know, while an investigation begins, if he no longer has moderator status.

This thread is getting a wee speculative and totally OT.

To try and get back on track, I was interested to see how many people had sold an item to Sithlord that subsequently was apparently lost in the post and a full refund demanded/given.

All the other stuff is well documented.

Agency_Scum":1kgb8mcm said:
Jesus this is really bad. I'd be reassured to know, while an investigation begins, if he no longer has moderator status.

he's banned mate.

Back