'I sold something to Sithlord but it never arrived' thread

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I should imagine the mods will lock this but it could be an interesting exercise.

I know I'm not the only one to have experienced this...are there many others out there?

Quite a while back I bought Si some STi shifters for him as he said his PP account was empty. When they arrived I shipped them straight to Si who by then had reimbursed me.

According to Si they didn't arrive and silly me, I didn't send them recorded.
I was pretty put out by the way he was so quick to ask for a refund, especially as I had done him the favour of up-fronting the money in the first place.

It has always niggled me and to be honest, I never believed him.

So, was my experience of the only lost parcel EVER in a few years a sending stuff all over the world just bad luck...or is there a pattern here?

BTW Si, if you are reading this and think you can take legal action against me, bring it on!

Not going to wash any dirty linen here, but my one and only experience of trading with him was not goodj

Piperdave":3b1hqc9d said:
Not going to wash any dirty linen here, but my one and only experience of trading with him was not goodj

Yup, I dealt with him once, but never took any of his flannel and I was eventually refunded :roll:

It has become apparent that this is not a one off case. I understand at least one member has his address, would it not be a worthwhile exercise to collectively approach a member of the constabulary about this chap?

Send a bit of festive cheer in the form of a flashing blue light.

I'm still owed money for forks that i paid for. I was told they were being posted the next day. That was three months ago. :cry:

*sigh* this thread will be the same as the others, folk out of pocket and no communication forthcoming. It's plainly obvious what's been going on.

jimo746":2xxbmtwb said:
*sigh* this thread will be the same as the others, folk out of pocket and no communication forthcoming. It's plainly obvious what's been going on.

Yes...I know what you mean, I was only really interested in events where Si paid for something then claimed the item didn't arrive, and asked for a full refund.
The other stuff is well documented.

Bought a middle burn crank off Si, PayPal was used, then he said it wasnt compatible with the bike I had at his, so he kept it and my £50........

Other then that he has been fine, he apologised and said he had forgot he owed the money, done some work on other bikes for repayment .

This isn't just a random question, but as a point of interest do I remember the chap in question being a moderator some time ago?

Back