I lost my soulmate.

Sorry for your loss. It's going to hurt. There would be something wrong if it didn't. There's not much I can add to what others have said; there are some good, helpful words above.

However, I have experienced this: most people will want to help but one strange thing about bereavement is that while the bereaved often want to talk about their loss, everyone else is reluctant to raise the issue for fear of causing upset and bringing everything back. So, you will probably need to speak up yourself and that means having the strength to show you're hurt, weakened, even feeling broken.

You've been very lucky to have your soulmate; think of what she would want for you and how she would want you to live your life, then honour that. You'll be keeping a part of her alive then.

Take care.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Much of my own thoughts have already been written.
Don't think of it as a sign of weakness to seek counselling, there is no shame in it. It's a sign of realising the bad way you are mentally and doing something about it. Call friends, don't wait for them to do so. Real ones will give you support. Try not to spend time alone. It often churns things over in your head. I tried to be around people, the distraction, sometimes you see something that even makes you smile again. Or a random conversation with a total stranger in a café.
Talking here obviously helps too, of course.
Pm is open if you want someone to talk to.
Take care, my friend

Not really much to say that hasn't already been said. I don't think there's words to describe what you must be going through.

So sorry for your loss. I send you nothing but love from here, and hope that you, in your own time, can heal, as much as a person under such circumstances can.

Back