45-degree-hyperextension.png

Face Pull
Face-pull-resized.png

Band pull apart

Band-Pull-Apart-2.jpg

Bent over Row

bent-over-barbell-row-750x474.jpg

Punning heaven....THM

And M08 that’s damn helpful and actually inspiring. I always wondered what a gym was for....now it makes sense...

No its not me. To be honest when I decided to try and help people with some good advice I didnt expect to have the pi$$ taken for it. But you guys crack on with it...

No its not me. To be honest when I decided to try and help people with some good advice I didnt expect to have the pi$$ taken for it. But you guys crack on with it...
Well that’s a shame. If you’re offended I hope you won’t kick sand in my face……..

None intended.

M08 your posts were genuinely helpful and inspiring. I hate gyms and in the past have wandered around listlessly and without a sense of purpose. I can see now that I can use the equipment to do things that I couldn’t otherwise do, to get rid of The Hunch. Many thanks.

Last edited:
M08 your posts were genuinely helpful and inspiring. I hate gyms and in the past have wandered around listlessly and without a sense of purpose. I can see now that I can use the equipment to do things that I couldn’t otherwise do, to get rid of The Hunch. Many thanks.

I'll second this. Really glad I looked at this thread. I joined a gym a month ago and finally plucked up the courage to go in. I felt so uncomfortable, but honestly had no clue what to do, other than I need to strengthen my core to help with chronic back pain. Also been told I need to focus on extensions, so @Mikey08 - thanks very much for the suggestions. I'll screenshot it and get back down puregym (urgh but cheaps). Hopefully after a few more visits I won't feel out of place!

Edit - I also really enjoyed all the puns haha

Back