HR Morris Track Frame

Interesting :)

There was a trend to turn track frames into road bikes with a brazed on gear hanger way back when, here's my Viner track frame AKA a time trial bike....

file.php

file.php

Shaun

Yes, I noticed that. Nice frame yu have there!

That HR Morris doesn't look like what I expect a HR Morris to look like.

Have a soft spot for the maker, as I used to walk to school past his workshop every day in the late 70ies before he closed it.
Nonetheless, his lugwork is some of the most beautiful I've seen.

Late 70's walking past bike shops :)

Way back in the 70's Hull Thursday Road Club arranged a visit to the Skol Six in London and I was captivated by the white and chrome Italian track bikes, yep some were badged Viner and I wanted one ever since, the green Viner is the nearest I have :)

Don't mention Ian Hallam and SABA :)

Shaun

Midlife":wngtd75w said:

Way back in the 70's Hull Thursday Road Club arranged a visit to the Skol Six in London and I was captivated by the white and chrome Italian track bikes, yep some were badged Viner and I wanted one ever since, the green Viner is the nearest I have :)

Shaun

Shaun how many bikes do you have?

ibbz":3b41x6p8 said:
Midlife":3b41x6p8 said:

Shaun

Shaun how many bikes do you have?

we all have too many :D i know i do

Back