How To Catch A Fly? (Tipper)

Well there have been fridges, tyres and all sorts dumped on the other side further up. Ironic seeing those notices shoved on dumped stuff. I hope they are biodegradable!

We are going to try again with the council I reckon, and I will fit a cam up once my flu is over.

B77 I parked up next to a kebab shop in Cheetham Hill a few years back, I had the dogs in the front of the van so I had the passenger side wound two thirds down.

As I was waiting for my grub, two lads walked past. Thirty seconds later they came back, hoods up.

One of them went to reach into the window, presumably to grab my sat nav.

The dogs sprang up from the floor where they had been sleeping, straight into the lad's face!

He jumped about three feet back, knocking his mate onto the ground and landing on top of him.

The kebab man and myself almost wet ourselves, it was like a Laurel and Hardy sketch!

I imagine if you go to the police or council with evidence they will do something, its the gathering of evidence in these cases they have neither the time nor money to do. And if they still do nothing a note to the local paper may well prove useful.

Back