How p*ssed off would you be if Colourtech.....

VaNDAL_UK":1hf2nvtd said:
Crap fix but. It's lighter than oil / random glue!
They did that the first time, evidence of glue inside the bb. At least enigma sorted it all out, can't recommend them highly enough.

Re:

Old saying in small business, Do a good job and the customer will tell a friend. Do a poor job and he will tell everyone he knows.

Re: Re:

bigpantswheels":3ed7k42a said:
Old saying in small business, Do a good job and the customer will tell a friend. Do a poor job and he will tell everyone he knows.

Before Social Media, the Institute of Marketing research indicated that if something was really good, a punter typically told
4 peeps but if it was bad typically 13....human nature I guess.

I think that it is because you expect a company to do the job paid for. If they go over and above, praise is certainly due. If they do a poor job, well, that's not what you paid for now is it and therefore causes annoyance.

I must admit, I don't think we praise enough for simply doing the job as expected.

VaNDAL_UK":2c6dy8h4 said:
Crap fix but. It's lighter than oil / random glue!

+1 i wouldnt be happy with that. Unnecessary weight plus moisture trap.... but its ti right? So not an issue.

Shows cant be bothered to spend time to do a decent job - small hole in bb to let debris drop though

Latest posts

Back