How much are these stronglight cranks?(and super record front mech)

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Got these on a bike and they’re way off period so I’d be hoping to know if I could maybe get back what I paid for a set of Athena carbon cranks I just bought.

Also have an older gen super record front mech
This is just a picture of the web that looks to be same condition
29219205-4DCC-4F9B-B2F9-6256EFBF39C1.jpeg
Apologies for photo quality I have very warm lighting😳 5EE635A4-CA11-410D-BA72-D5FE18B7134C.jpeg
58t!

Yup. Agree with the above. The FD may fetch more pending usage / abuse in the cage plates.

The Stronglight cranks are indeed nice early ones, but you may have a ball ache to get them off properly due to extractor thread differences.

See here @Guinessisgoodforyou reality check:
https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/late-40s-early-50s-rené-herse-tip-find.471568/post-3494911

There is definitely a good market for these since they look threaded for ISO pedals and not French pedals. You may even find yourself in the most bizarre situation shipping them back to France because of this very reason.

I can polish them up a bit if that helps with valuation. Thanks for the info. I’ll be happy to let the package go for £100 posted and polished if I can take them off and once my new crankset/front mech arrives.

Back